Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Close to Home~



In lieu of What's for Dinner Wednesday, I am asking for prayers for those in my home state effected by the storms today. Lives have been changed.  I know many were effected across the southeast today.


Psalm 46:1-3 God is our refuge and strength, an ever-present help in trouble. Therefore we will not fear, though the earth give way and the mountains fall into the heart of the sea, though its waters roar and foam and the mountains quake with their surging.





3 comments:

Isaiah 55:8-9 said...

I'm glad you're safe, Lauren, and I will definitely pray for those affected.

Karena said...

Lauren I will pray for all of those affected by the storms and also Tam so glad you are okay.

I ask that you pray that all goes well with my surgery Monday. You may receive and email from Andrea from French Basketeer or Laura of Decor to Adore

xoxo
Karena
Art by Karena

Michaela said...

Definitely praying. Great verse to meditate on!