Thursday, January 17, 2013

A little bit of Spring

The weather here lately has been so dreary!  The North Georgia mountains are expecting snow tonight, and we may wake to icy conditions on the roadways if the temps continue to fall.

While at Whole Foods picking up groceries for dinner, I spotted these beautiful white tulips.  A little bit of Spring in the midst of a rainy, cold winter day.  I love white flowers in the winter time, so crisp and clean.



Hope you are staying warm and dry in your neck of the woods!

8 comments:

Laurie @ Stylin Savanna said...

I love tulips period. They totally scream spring to me and so does the white vase. I'ts been raining here for the past 4 days.. I'm ready for Spring!

Katie said...

tulips are my favorite! i'm getting ready for warm weather and spring but we are so far off!

Michelle @ Ten June said...

This weather has been crazy! But shhh, I secretly want it to ice over tonight : ) I love cozy weather!

Unknown said...

Love your tulips. It's been freezing here in sunny San Diego. In the 30's when I'm driving the kids to school in the morning. Looking forward to Spring coming back soon too!

Brittany said...

Our weather's been crazy, too - SNOW in Alabama! Maybe I should pick up some pretty spring flowers like that to drive the winter blues away :) Last week I noticed my tulips and daffodils had come up, then this week its freezing and snowing. ;)

jackie jade said...

pretty! i need some fresh flowers in my house to cheer me up from the cold!
-- jackiejade.blogspot.com

Allison said...

Beautiful tulips and a perfect touch of spring. Have a nice weekend Lauren.

Beautifully Seaside // Formerly Chic Coastal Living said...

Tulips are one of my favorite flowers! I used to spend a small fortune on them years ago!