Friday, February 24, 2012

I've Been Tagged!

One of my favorite blogging buddies, Ashli of Mini Manor, has tagged me in a game of Blogger Tag. So fun!!
First, I must pass on the rules of Blogger Tag:

Rule 1:  You must post the rules.
Rule 2:  You must answer all 11 questions that the tagger has asked you and you as the taggie must ask 11 new questions to the people you have tagged.
Rule 3:  Tag 5-11 people and link them to your post.
Rule 4:  Let the taggies know you have tagged them.

Now for the answers to Ashli's questions:

1) What song reminds you of highschool every time you hear it? Stairway to Heaven-theme song Senior Prom.

2) What's your all time favorite fashion trend? scarves, a girl can never have too many!

3) Are you more like Martha, J-Lo, or Tina Fey? hmmm...I'd have to go with Martha (however, if the bootie fits...)

4) If you had to categorize your house, what style would you say it was? (picture to back it up) simple-casual (if there is such a thing).



5) What's your tried and true party outfit? Pants, Dress, Skirt???  Definitely pants.

6) Favorite item in your house? (pets and kids don't count) notice Ashli didn't include hubby? My white Pottery Barn pitcher-I use it weekly to display flowers, and let's face it-girls love flowers!



7) How did you decorate your bedroom in your teens?  The bedding and window treatments were this awful mauve/pink and blue floral-a bit country.  I hated it, my mom loved it! I got back at her by rearranging everything else in the room at least once a week ;-)

8) Favorite Room in your house, and why?  My new office! The green and blue color scheme makes me smile everytime I walk in the room.



9) Next project, craft or recipe you're going to try? Rearrange the bookcases in our library.

10) Words to live by:  Be true to yourself, trying to be someone or something you're not will never bring you happiness.

11)   What's your Favorite part about blogging?  The many wonderful friends I have had the opportunity to "meet" (and hopefully will in person someday).

Okay, that wasn't so bad...

Now it is my turn to tag some of my favorite bloggers:

Tag, You're It...

Tiffany of Savor Home
Meg of Henning Love
and newbie on the block, Melissa of ROOMS

Okay ladies, here are your questions:

1) Flats or Heels?
2) Favorite scent for a candle?
3) If money were no option-what is the first thing you would purchase for your home?
4) Book or Nook?  Do you prefer the real thing or the virtual version?
5) Favorite fashion accessory? (picture to back up)
6) Recycle or Not?
7) If you could change one thing about your appearance, what would it be?
8) Dogs or Cats? (pictures please!)
9) Go to appetizer when entertaining?
10) Favorite design trend for the home? (picture to back up)
11) Movie that makes you cry everytime?

I can wait to read their answers!!

4 comments:

natasha {schue love} said...

OH I'm loving the new office chair! So so cute!

Maillardville Manor said...

OMG . . . Love it!!! If the booty fits made me spit diet coke out my nose haha Seriously it burns!!!
Thanks for playing along! I loved your answers!
p.s. LOve that awesome chair! Blue and Green LOVE!

Anne said...

I lauren! just did a post on the questions for the tag game! Hope you are having a good weekend:)
Anne

Gail@Sophisticated Steps said...

Agh! I love that table/mirror pic. Beautiful! I'm in to the blues and greens, too. :)