Wednesday, August 20, 2014

What's for Dinner Wednesday~

Grilled Pork Tenderloin & Apricot (or Nectarine) Salad


Pork and fruit are just a great combination in my book, and this recipe was delicious.  We used nectarines instead of apricots as our Publix did not have any on hand.  I think it would be equally delicious either way. We used baby arugula as well.

The recipe is from Eating Well, and can be found here.

I will be taking the next few days off from blogging, as I am driving baby girl back to Texas for her final year...insert "how the heck did that happen?!!!" But once back I hope to be blogging more frequently this year so as not to dwell on the fact that unless you count my sweet 5 year old Cairn I no longer have a baby at home, and it will be waaaaay too quiet!




9 comments:

Vicki @ lifeinmyemptynest said...

Have a safe trip and enjoy the time together :-)

pam {simple details} said...

Aww, I remember my mom saying as soon I as I get used to the quiet you're back and then I get accustom to you being here and you're gone! Safe travels and thanks for the delish looking dinner suggestion!

Dixie Delights said...

I love pork with glazes!! Yum. I'll be boohooing for you. Enjoy the ride and drive safely! xo

Allison said...

The pork with a nectarine salad sounds delicious. Nice combination! Have a safe drive to Texas Lauren!

Beautifully Seaside // Formerly Chic Coastal Living said...

I love this! You make the best dinners! Have fun with your daughter!

Brandi said...

Saw your post on IG. Glad you guys made it safely. Another blogger I follow has a daughter who attends Baylor. I gave her the link to your blog.

Anne said...

Hope all goes well for your daughter Lauren:) Lovely recipe:)
Anne

Rustown Mom said...

Looks good! I was referred to you by Don't Disturb This Groove and can't wait to read thru your blog. My girlie goes to BU, too...it's her last year!! She has loved it so much (:

Mocadeaux said...

Safe travels and best wishes to your baby girl as she finishes up her college career. I love the versatility of pork tenderloin. I'm definitely going to try this one!