Thursday, February 16, 2017

Thoughts on Thursday~Puppy Addition

Hello friends!  I took a couple days off this week to focus on our new addition.  If you missed the big news you can read about it here. 

Henley is adjusting quite nicely, and is already fast friends with our Cairn Terrier, Kylee.  She does a great job of wearing him out for his nap times!!

Mom and GiGi are adjusting too.  Early mornings call for lots of coffee!

Trust me when I say having a puppy is like having a baby...only difference, no labor pains! Sometimes I think having a baby is easier...I mean, you can put a diaper on them and take them anywhere ;-)

So with that, I thought I'd share a little puppy humor with you today.


Lots and Lots of Coffee!


He hasn't tried it yet, but just yesterday learned we have stairs!  He can go up, but can't get back down.


Potty training is always fun said no parent of a human or canine baby ever!!!


Truth!


That face makes is all worthwhile!


This would be us today...

Happy Thursday Friends!!

7 comments:

Vicki @ lifeinmyemptynest said...

It is a lot of work to train a puppy, but oh the cuteness :-)

Lisa @ Texas Decor said...

Potty training for the human and canine variety is never fun, is it? It'll all pay off soon though. Hopefully sooner rather than later. ;) Puppies are just the cutest!

NanaDiana said...

All that sweet puppy dog breath makes up for the pee spots (maybe, kinda). lol Have fun with your pupster. xo Diana

Debbie - Mountain Mama said...

I am looking to adopt another pup but I think I want one past the teething/peeing in the house stage!! :)

Billie Jo said...

Cute!!!
And very true!
It is like bringing home a baby, isn't it?
That getting up in the night?!
That is tough!
My Mocha is so tiny...she apparently has a tiny bladder...
She is one and a half, and still gets up once a night!!!
Enjoy your new "baby'!!!!! : )

Billie Jo said...

Cute!!!
And very true!
It is like bringing home a baby, isn't it?
That getting up in the night?!
That is tough!
My Mocha is so tiny...she apparently has a tiny bladder...
She is one and a half, and still gets up once a night!!!
Enjoy your new "baby'!!!!! : )

Calypso In The Country said...

Oh I remember those puppy days! Check out the weekly "pupdates" on my blog from Rosie's first year with us if you want to have a good laugh. I didn't have the easiest time adjusting in those first few weeks/months... Now I couldn't imagine life without her though! I am sure you are bonding and making memories already! Enjoy and have a great weekend!
Shelley