Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Spring to Summer Coffee Table Makeover

I love my coffee table in our family room!  We purchased it several years ago at Pottery Barn (I believe they still carry it, but in the darker stain only).  I loved all the little cubbies under the glass that could be changed out with the seasons. 

Now that the weather is warming. Spring has officially arrived, and given our temperatures lately summer is not too far off, I decided it was time to change out the items in our coffee table.  The winter table hosted pinecones, nuts, etc.










We have recently changed most of the decor in our family room to a neutral palette with a little bit of green.  I am loving the changes.  We also moved all the furniture around.  I can't believe how much it opened up the room.  Will post pics soon.

Hope everyone is having a wonderful week!

6 comments:

Nothing But Blue Skies... said...

It looks so gorgeous! I LOVE it! Can't wait to see the rest of the room!
xo-Lisa

Val said...

It came out so beautiful......

simply brookes: said...

simply charming...and oh so beachy.

Unknown said...

I love it Lauren! I can never have to many shells and coral in my house. You did a great job!

Michaela said...

When I worked at PB I'd always say how cool this coffee table is! I love how perfect it is for displaying trinkets of all sorts. Great summer finds! Never can have too many shells.

erica said...

This is an amazing idea. I definitely need to do this. xo