Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Quality Thoughts for Tuesday~



How can it be that it is almost the middle of March already?  I don't know about the rest of you, but the time change is kicking my bootie! Of course, the fact that I set our new clock an hour ahead on Saturday night and then woke to find it sets itself didn't help matters (yes, that would be a 2 hour leap!). UGH!!!

With the craziness of our past couple of weeks, we are still trying to catch our breath.  My to-do list is ever growing.

But, at least this week I didn't forget my Quality Thoughts for Tuesday Post! So, without further ado...

Quality is remembered long after the price is forgotten. - Gucci Family Slogan

I have to agree with this one!  I've learned the hard way over the years...there are just somethings that are worth paying extra for up front.

Hope everyone has a wonderful week!!






4 comments:

Anne said...

Very true! Have a good week:)
~Anne

Tiffany @ Savor Home said...

So very true! I hope you and the girls are doing well. So funny about the clock!

Cassie {Hi Sugarplum} said...

hahaha! now why did I not think of that?! :)

Liesl said...

This is too funny! Love it and am so glad I stumbled upon your lovely blog! Yay! :)