Okay, here goes nothing...
1. Are you named after someone? No. Most thought yes, Lauren Bacall. My mother originally wanted to name me Kimberly, but after realizing most would shorten it to Kim, she chose Kim for my middle name. (on a side note, my brothers thought it would be funny to name our German shepherd puppy Kim later on, NOT!!!!)
2. When was the last time you cried? Hmmm, full on Oprah "ugly cry" or a few tears? Tears, last week when I remembered it was a year ago that we lost our sweet Tyler, our beloved Golden Retriever of 13 years. Our girls first "real" pet.
3. Do you have kiddos? Yes, two beautiful girls, 24 and 20 (that just hurts typing those numbers!)
4. If you were another person, would you be a friend of yourself? I think so. I am hardest on myself, but have been told I am an encourager and good listener (when my mouth isn't going a mile a minute, LOL).
5. Do you have a guilty pleasure? Gluten free Cheese Straws (with jalapenos)...someone please take the bag away!!!!!
6. Do you like handwriting? Assuming mine??? Actually yes. I get asked all the time if I am an architect...neat, perfect, simple. And, I am a lefty...go figure!
7. What's your favorite cereal? Not really a fan since going gluten free! But, GF granola is fine.
8. What's the first thing you notice about people? Their eyes. Do they make contact or not. Are they sure of themselves (confidant) or not? Teeth/Smile is a close second.
9. What's the color of your eyes? BLUE! So much so I get asked if I am wearing tinted contacts.
10. Scary movie or happy endings? Sucker for a happy ending, especially with all the depressing news these days.
11. Favorite TV shows? Hell's Kitchen, Master Chef, Master Chef Jr. (whip it like a man!), Jeopardy (like competing with hubby), HGTV Fixer Upper (Sic 'Em Bears-Joanna and Chip are Baylor grads, my #2 is attending there).
12. Summer or Winter? Oh geez...that is a tough call here in the ATL. Summer is so darn hot and humid, and not to mention RAINY these past few years. And, last winter was AWFUL. So, I am going out on a limb and saying FALL?????!!!!
13. Hugs or kisses? HUGS all the way around!!!
14. Do you have any special talent? Hmmm...I am VERY good at remembering colors and matching them.
15. Where were you born? Jamaica Queens, NY! (lost the accent a LONG time ago)
16. What are your hobbies? Blogging, decorating, DIY, gardening, reading, cooking, teaching Bible class to the littles.
17. Do you have any pets? Yes, 2 dogs. A mix/rescue named Toby-his fur on his feet look like the Grinch's dog when it grows out, and he will only walk around you counter-clockwise (herding), and Kylee-the princess, a Cairn who looks like Toto, full of energy and spoiled beyond rotten!
18. Favorite movie? Not a big movie person (gasp). My hubby laughs, one of the last movies I drug him to was Alvin and the Chipmunks, LOL.
19. What color is your car? Navy blue!
20. What do you want to be when you grow up? I have to grow up? Secure in my faith, happy, settled, loved! (and a GiGi...but that can wait for a VERY long time...#1 and #2).
Okay...now the fun part...tag, you're it!
Vicki, Life In My Empty Nest
Katie, Preppy Empty Nester
Christine, Suburban Charm
Shenita, Embellishments by SLR
Ron, The Uptown Acorn
Diana, Nana Diana
Can't wait for their answers!!!