Thursday, January 12, 2012

The Lap of Luxury~

Or is it the shoulder?

Our sweet baby Cairn (just 2 1/2 years old, spoiled rotten, and our 3rd "girl") went for some pooch pampering today.  Yup, her semi-monthly appointment with our fabulous groomer!  She gets so tuckered out...guess meeting up with all her friends and the excitement wears her out.  Couldn't resist taking a few pics of her hanging out on her Grandpa's shoulder (yes, hubby and I are lovingly referred to as GG and Grandpa...she did belong to our oldest in the beginning).


Don't tell hubby, but I think their hair color is an exact match! LOL
She is such a doll baby...the perfect 3rd child (granted we have two big fellas as well), but she is the Princess.

7 comments:

Steve Finnell said...

you are invited to follow my blog

Karena said...

Too adorable!! Cute as can be!

Xoxo
Karena

Art by Karena

Tiffany @ Savor Home said...

Precious!!! She does look like a little princess. Max is certainly the king of my house and I wouldn't have it any other way!

Bonnie said...

She's adorable! Loved when my dogs came home from the groomers....smelled so nice and looked so good!

Meg {henninglove} said...

ahh precious! with my dogs, we call my parents grandma and grandpa too. what can i say they are like children to us so have to continue with the names. have a wonderful weekend lauren!

natasha {schue love} said...

She is SOO cute! Totally little doll! How sweet! :)

Crystal @ Ordinary Days said...

So adorable! We got a brand new puppy for our girls at Christmas. We are all smitten (and have SO much to learn)!