Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Winner of the Fashionista Giveaway~

Okay, first let me say...I am an "old fashioned gal"...by the grace of God, I have been able to manage this blog, but I am by no means the most techno savy gal around.  So, with that said...this girl reverted back to the old days...drawing a number out of a hat bowl that happened to be handy.  I had my sweet hubby do the honors.

And, the winner is...#16. My baby girl's jersey number (and yes, she just won 2 matches last night).


Birdie to Be

"Awesome giveaway!!! I love it."

Congratulations!  Please email me with your information.

And, thank you to everyone who follows my blog.  I have so enjoyed getting to know each of you!













5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, congratulations Birdie to Be! She is just adorable and will look great with the clutch!!

Linda@Coastal Charm said...

Congrats to the winner...awesome giveaway!!!

Blessings,
Linda

Anonymous said...

♥
Hi there.)

Oh, you ve got such a cute blog!! I love it!
Nice post.))

I need your help (maybe again) ...
I spend new survey ..
Have you watched the MTV awards prizes?
if yes whether you agree with all the awards, or something you think was unfair?
♥

birdie to be said...

So exciting! Thank you soooo much! xo

birdie to be said...

Thank you again!!! Just received the package yesterday! I will post about it soon! xo