Monday, July 25, 2011

Master Bathroom~

While I am still tweaking a few things (mainly storage and accessories), I thought I would go ahead and share some pictures of our Master Bathroom.  Yes, I know, FINALLY!

His Side

Relax sign made out of old cedar fence board.

My Side

Garden tub and new drawer unit to store medicine and such. Rug purchased in Savannah.

Pottery Barn cubby.  A place to keep essential bath products.

I love storing my makeup brushes this way, easy to grab, and cuts down on the powder dust in my makeup drawer!

A few other bath essentials.  Tray-Pottery Barn, Marble Soap Dish-Home Goods.

I love using clear glass vases with dried peas/beans to house candles.  Candle-gift from hubby.

Apothecary jar filled with more bath goodies.

To the left of our garden tub is a walk in shower (forgot to get a picture), and to the right is our water closet.  Our master closet is off to the left of the shower as well (that is a work in progress).  Our bathroom is a good size, not too small not too large.  I have to clean it afterall!  We recently had the frames added around the mirrors, and it made such a huge difference.  I painted them out to match the cabinets I had done a couple years ago...chocolate brown and distressed just a bit.

Hope to have some pics of the Master Bedroom in progress to show you  tomorrow.  I am having a hard time finding those last few pieces for several rooms, but if I wait to find those you all may never get to see pictures!


4 comments:

Judy said...

i've been thinking about painting my bathroom cabinets black (they're white now) but i haven't taken the plunge yet....ya know i don't have anything else going on in my life to keep me from ANOTHER project!!!! LOL!

jud

Anonymous said...

There are so many lovely little touches everywhere, that I don't even know where to begin. I love the relax sign, the black eyed peas in the candle jar, your tray, and the cubby. Your make-up brushes in the little pebbles is adorable.

Did you frame your mirror or did it come framed??

Unknown said...

It looks great! Good tip for the make up brushes. Our master bath is ready for a mini makeover. I need to paint the cabinets and frame out the mirrors.

emily said...

It looks great! That's how I store my brushes too! Love all the little touches.