Friday, February 18, 2011

Still here...

I am still  alive.  And, still have many unfinished projects!  However, I believe one will be finished by tomorrow and I will be able  to reveal our new entry way.  Let's just say it involves this in a "transformed" state...
Love this mirror, just not the color!  Hope you all have a wonderful weekened.  We are expecting temps in the 70s!  On a side note, little bit picked out her prom dress in under an hour tonight...record time!  It is a beauty...leopard print at its' finest!!!  Pics to come!!!

5 comments:

Chassity (Look Linger Love) said...

Lots of good things to come I see.

xoxo

Anonymous said...

Oh, enjoy that beautiful weather and your weekend!
Prom dress picked out in and hour?!!! Unheard of, lol!

xo

Karena said...

Lauren I adore that mirror, the shape is superb! Excited to see more!

xoxo
Karena
Art by Karena

emily said...

That mirror is great! Can't wait to see what you've done with it!!

Unknown said...

Such a great mirror. I love all the fun and light changes you are brining on. Happy weekend my friend.