Saturday, December 4, 2010

When mom gets sick~

Everything comes to a screeching halt!

My apologies for lack of posts, our family decided to pass around a stomach bug right after Thanksgiving (at least it wasn't before or during).

I am also in charge of uniforms for 118 volleyball players and 20+ coaches for the club.

So with that said, mom's been snowed under (it wouldn't be so bad it if was the really pretty white fluffy kind).

The decorating will resume today, after we see my niece perform in the Nutcracker this morning.  Look for some inspirational pictures in the next few days.

Thanks to everyone for the get  well wishes!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

So glad you are up an running again. Have missed your posts. How cute your niece is in the Nutcracker. How nice you are close enough to attend things like that. Have fun decorating.

Kristin @ My Uncommon Slice of Suburbia said...

I"m so sorry you have been sick with the whole family, no fun.
Thanks so much for your sweet visit!
I love your elves, so cute!
Take care
Kristin

Megan // Honey We're Home said...

So true about when mom gets sick. Thankfully, I haven't experienced that with J yet. You've really had your hands full lately so maybe it was time to give mom a little break:) Feel better soon!! :)