Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Bacon Chorizo Chipotle Smothered Meatloaf~Paleo What's for Dinner Wednesday~

Y'all it would be a sin if I didn't share this one with you!  We did not meal plan ahead of time this week.  It is spring break around these parts, and while we no longer have children in school, I am off from teaching my little ones this week and we are playing it by ear.

So, once again I was searching through Pinterest for something new to try.  As soon as the hubs saw the picture and the word meatloaf, it was a done deal.

And it did not disappoint.  One of the best meatloaf recipes we have tried.



The recipe can be found here.  PaleOMG's site is jam packed with some amazing mouth-watering recipes.  Cannot wait to try a few more.




7 comments:

NanaDiana said...

Of course I had to be starving when I looked at this. I could almost lick the screen it looks so good! xo Diana

Brandi said...

That looks amazing, Lauren. My husband and kids don't really care for meatloaf, but I grew up on it. It's always been a favorite comfort food of mine. Leftover meatloaf sandwiches are delicious. Thanks for sharing.

Mike @TheIronYou said...

Now that's what I call a mean meatloaf...and with all that bacon, all I can say is YUM!

Christy @ 11 Magnolia Lane said...

I am absolutely adding this to my recipes to try list--pinning! Thanks, Lauren!

Rajkot said...

I was very encouraged to find this site. I wanted to thank you for this special read. I definitely savored every little bit of it and I have bookmarked you to check out new stuff you post.
Top dentist in gujarat

Leslie said...

Oh wow.......looks SO good Lauren!Paleo followers have LOTS of great recipes to choose from:) Happy Sunday!

Gypsy Heart said...

Looks delish! Love the flavors ~

xo
Pat