Tuesday, November 25, 2014

My Virtual Christmas Stocking~




Before I left for my Mom's weekend trip, Carrie of Cosy Carolina asked me if I would participate in her virtual stocking series.  I adore Carrie and her blog, so I happily agreed to participate!

The idea of coming up with things I would love for Santa to leave in my stocking this year intrigued me (oh, and it might be a good hint for the loved ones in my life who read my blog).

So, to see what I would love for Santa to leave for me this year and to "meet" Carrie head on over to Cosy Carolina.

You might even find a few things you would like to add to your stocking this year!!


6 comments:

Brandi said...

So fun to read your answers, Lauren. I love that scarf. Hope Santa is good to you!!!

Allison said...

What a fun list for Santa on Carrie's blog! I hope Santa brings you everything you want. I am so happy you received a clean bill of health this year Lauren. The best gift ever. I am going to put that book on my list. Sounds like a good fun read. I left a comment over on Carrie's blog, too. Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family Lauren. XO

bj said...

Have a wonderful Thanksgiving...
xo bj

Karena said...

Loved seeing your picks Lauren and I left another message for you over at Carrie's!
Happy Thanksgiving!

xoxo
Karena
The Arts by Karena

Rustown Mom said...

Beautiful selections! My virtual list is on it's way to Hubby's mailbox as we speak..

Gypsy Heart said...

Love your list! You've been such a good girl all year, I'm sure Santa will be good to you.

xo
Pat