Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Gearing up for this...



First, a very heartfelt thank you for all of the sweet comments and prayers left for us after the loss of Tyler.  We miss him everyday.  He was such a sweet soul, and a huge part of our family. However, we know he is in a better place and no longer in pain.  Our two others are keeping us and each other company.

My youngest and I are gearing up for Vacation Bible School next week.  She will be helping me teach a group of fifteen 3 years olds along with two other moms.  We have been busy this week planning, cutting, scheming, etc.  Should be a lot of fun.

So, if I don't post much over the course of next week you will know why.  I will be taking a much needed afternoon nap each day...I forgot how active 3 years old are!!

If I get a chance to complete a project, I hope to squeeze in a post or two.

Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!!


5 comments:

Unknown said...

Have a blast with your class of 3 year olds!!! Looks like a super fun VBS theme!!! XO, Aimee

Preppy Empty Nester said...

Good luck! I am sure you will come home every day with inspiration and a few chuckles! Enjoy!

Leslie said...

VBS is so much fun and great for the kids :) Enjoy the start to the summer Lauren! xxleslie

Laura@Elegant Nest said...

Good luck and have fun...and enjoy those well deserved naps!

Isaiah 55:8-9 said...

VBS is such fun! Have a wonderful time with your daughter and the 3-year-olds!! :)