Saturday, November 20, 2010

Guess Who's Coming...

So, hubby and I were out doing a little shopping at our local outdoor mall (a mile from our home).  The center has tons of great shops and the atmosphere is fantastic.  They go all out with the landscaping, especially this time of year!  We had just been in Belk, shopping for mil's traditional Alfred Dunner sweater gift for Christmas...we walk out, and hubby goes asks "what's Home Goods?"


Yes, HOME GOODS is coming to a neighborhood near us!!  2 miles from my home to be exact!!!  I am soooo excited.  We have several near the malls (20-30 minutes away), but this one I could walk to!!!!!!  Hubby, upon my excitement, senses his bank account is now in serious trouble.  I simply stated, "well, it might keep me out of Pottery Barn more."

3 comments:

Megan // Honey We're Home said...

Ha- so funny! I don't think my husband knows what Home Goods is either! I'm jealous that you can walk there!

Unknown said...

Oh, that's amazing and dangerous all rolled into one!!! have a great day!

Cassie {Hi Sugarplum} said...

woot-woot!!!!!