Thursday, November 27, 2014

Happy Thanksgiving~


Wishing all of my friends and readers a Blessed Thanksgiving Day!  I feel so blessed to have connected with so many wonderful, thoughtful and kind people through the world of blogging.

This year I am especially thankful for the gift of health, as I know so many who have been handed a diagnosis that was not as favorable as mine.  I am also thankful for the many that prayed on my behalf while I was going through all the testing and the surgery.  God truly blessed me with an army of prayer warriors.

I would ask that as you say the blessing around your table today that you say a special prayer for all of those who are suffering, hurting, lonely, fighting disease, fighting for our country, without a job, homeless, hungry and cold.

Happy Thanksgiving my friends!

7 comments:

Melissa said...

Wishing you and your family a very Happy Thanksgiving!

Preppy Empty Nester said...

I hope that you and your beautiful family have a wonderful Thanksgiving, Lauren!

Karena said...

Dear Lauren There is so much I am thankful for, you being a friend is certainly one of them!

Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours!!
xoxo
Karena
The Arts by Karena

Rustown Mom said...

Will do! Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours, Lauren!

Anne said...

Hope you had a lovely Thanksgiving Lauren:)
~Anne

bj said...

You have such a sweet, caring and giving heart....I am so glad you are a blogging friend. :)
xoxo bj

Gypsy Heart said...

Very sweet and meaningful post and yes, our prayers included all that were mentioned. :) I'm very grateful that you have your health and that our paths have crossed in this blogging world.

xo
Pat