Friday, October 21, 2011

New Fall Favorites~

I recently purchased a couple of pieces for my fall wardrobe and I thought I would share them with you.



I first spotted these boots on Lindsay's blog, Delighted Momma, when she shared some of her favorite things.  They are the Steve Madden Cadence boots in Cognac.  I purchased mine from  my local Nordstrom ($98), but I know Lindsay purchased hers online.

The jacket is from Target, Converse Collection. It can be found here.  It is a great weight, and can be dressed up or down.  And, you can't beat the under $50 price tag.

The scarf I purchased last spring from Chicos.  I love the orange color for this time of year!

Hope everyone has a great weekend!  We are participating in our neighborhood garage sale.

16 comments:

Karena said...

Lauren great boots and jacket, plus the scarf makes it!! I wear a scarf almost every day!

xoxo
Karena

Art by Karena

Jennifer said...

Great outfit! Love the boots :) I hope you have a fantastic weekend too!

Jen
www.dishesandsocks.com

Unknown said...

Super cute! You're going to be very chic in your new fall duds.

Unknown said...

Ok... I'm trying not to covet... way too cute! :)

L.A. in the bay said...

totally cute Fall look Lauren!

Amanda @ Serenity Now said...

Super cute outfit!! Love those boots. :)

TaraMixandMatch said...

Those boots are awesome...I'm convinced cognac boots go with everything! Mix and Match Fashion

natasha {schue love} said...

Great fall finds! Love those boots...you're sure to get a lot of use out of those this season!

erica said...

Loving the outfit! Those boots are so cute!

xo

Anonymous said...

What great boots and that trench was a steal!! xo

Michaela said...

Oh my gosh!! Such a cute look. Loving those boots!!

Beautifully Seaside // Formerly Chic Coastal Living said...

Great outfit for fall!

Tara {The Silver Lining} said...

Love your new purchases!! I just got the Steve Madden Intyce boots, but am still looking at another pair of Steve Madden Brandy boots! I love all of them!! :)

Tara {The Silver Lining} said...

Love your new purchases!! I just got the Steve Madden Intyce boots, but am still looking at another pair of Steve Madden Brandy boots! I love all of them!! :)

Tara {The Silver Lining} said...

Love your new purchases!! I just got the Steve Madden Intyce boots, but am still looking at another pair of Steve Madden Brandy boots! I love all of them!! :)

Megan // Honey We're Home said...

You are going to get so much use out of those boots- I love the color. Hopefully, they are comfy:)