Thursday, March 17, 2016

Spring time, Renewal and Being Still~

I don't know about you... but with warmer temperatures, new growth; trees budding, daffodils and tulips blooming, and grass greening, I find myself so grateful for the One who created it all.  The One who gave His only Son so that our slate could be wiped clean, so that we could be a new creation. A time of renewal, newness, forgiveness and grace.  Truly blessed.

I stumbled upon this piano piece, and felt it said what I could not.  Sometimes music, a simple piano melody, says it all.

Enjoy!


5 comments:

Preppy Empty Nester said...

gorgeous piece!! Thank you for turning me on this guy. I positively adore Jim Brickman. Have a great weekend!

Lisa @ Texas Decor said...

I'm always in awe of people who can play the piano. All I can play is the Mickey Mouse song. :)

Freckles Chick said...

Oh that's simply gorgeous. The what I call "in-between" seasons (spring & fall) are always my favorites! So promising, renewing, & nature at its most enthralling in my opinion. Bring on the nasal allergy spray & eye drops!

Linda @ Life and Linda said...

Hello Lauren, I am very grateful for the creator. Spring is such a happy time of year. love the blooms and smells. Truly a beautiful song. I wish I had kept up my piano lessons when I was younger. Happy Spring.

Brandi said...

Such a beautiful instrumental to start the day. Thank you for sharing, Lauren.