Sunday, March 29, 2015

Reflections~Palm Sunday



As I think about so many dear friends who are grieving the loss of a loved one right now, and the countless others who are battling cancer, I am thankful that we have a gracious, loving and compassionate God to see us through these difficult times.

And, while the loss of a loved one is painful, knowing they are rejoicing on this beautiful Palm Sunday with Him, waving palm branches and singing Hosanna, no longer in pain, no longer broken, suffering no more, is a blessing indeed.

Have a blessed week my friends!!

6 comments:

Melissa said...

The most powerful Easter I have experienced was the year I lost my mama. It truly places a new perspective on things. Wishing you and yours a blessed Holy Week, Lauren.

Megan // Honey We're Home said...

I don't know what I'd do right now without my faith. For my whole family too. I think if they weren't holding up so well, I'd be much worse off. We are strong together. This Easter is sure to be an emotional one. Much love to you and your family Lauren.

Ron said...

Amen. May you and yours have a blessed Eater season +

Allison said...

Wishing you and your family a blessed week too Lauren.

Christy @ 11 Magnolia Lane said...

Thank you, Lauren. So thankful for the hope of heaven we have through Him!

Gypsy Heart said...

I'm late but wanted to say how much I love this! Absolutely beautiful and very heartwarming. I needed to be reminded of Abby and other loved ones rejoicing in Heaven!

xo
Pat