Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Whew...2 year olds are busy, busy, busy~


Today was my first day with my littles for Bible study this year.  Who knew that ten 2 year olds could be soooo active.  Whew, this momma of now adult children is plum wore out.  They are a very sweet, loving, inquisitive group.

Can't wait to love on them for the entire year!

So, if I am a bit MIA in the next couple days, I will be recuperating until I host our ENTIRE children's leadership team (family style for ice cream) on Sunday!!

Have a blessed week my friends.

4 comments:

Blondie's Journal said...

Oh, I can just imagine! Do you have a helper? I used to be a lunch mom for years and years. The little ones were challenging! Always busy and they needed everything, from opening a juice box to tying their shoes. I loved all of them to pieces but those helpers were a Godsend!

Wishing you all the best! :)

Jane xxx

Lisa Odom said...

I used to teach preschool at my church. You are right - twos are very busy!

Mimi said...

Yes, well I have a 2 year old that seems to be as active as 10 put together some times...but hes my angel:) Enjoy them, I've thought that I might miss this age when hes grown and would want to work with toddlers again in some capacity, so enjoy!

Aesthetic Lounge

Beautifully Seaside // Formerly Chic Coastal Living said...

How cute! I would want to hug all of them!