Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Quality Thoughts for Tuesday~


I decided to start a new series here on my blog.  As I mentioned, I have chosen one word to sum up what I would like for 2012 to be all about, "Quality".  So, I thought it would be fun to share random quotes about the word quality on  Tuesdays.  Hence...Quality Thoughts for Tuesday was born.



My first Quality Thoughts For Tuesday quote:

Quality means doing it right when no one is looking.
Henry Ford




I love this quote!  It is so easy to take the easy way out when you are not being held accountable and no one is watching.

I have been busy organizing little spaces here and there around our home since the holidays are over. Will start sharing those with you tomorrow.  And, I will finally take a few pics of what we've accomplished in the basement redo too!  It kinda came to a standstill during the holidays, but I am anxious to get working on completing the little details.

6 comments:

Anne said...

Love the quote! I need to tackle some work around the home as well!
~anne

Karena said...

Excellent Lauren!! I am truly taking this to heart!

xoxo
Karena

Art by Karena

Unknown said...

So love this. We speak with our children about this all the time. Great new series.

Michaela said...

Great series! I love this quote...so important to remember and to teach to others!

Unknown said...

I LOVE that quote too...one of my advertising professors use to say something super similar! What are the odds?! ha

xoxo
Aarean

p.s. come check out my THEIT camera bag giveaway! I think you'd really like it! colorissue.blogspot.com

Tiffany @ Savor Home said...

Love this idea! Henry was so right!