Friday, May 27, 2011

Gone to the Dog~

The carpet has been installed, the walls-ceiling-and trim painted, my expedite bookcase assembled, my new printer stand in place...and yes, I am STILL waiting on my Jett Desk to arrive!!!

So in the meantime, a certain "someone" has decided to turn my NEW office into Romper Room!!!

Let's drag them all out!

Mr. Giraffe!

Bunny!

Ellie-font!!!

Well, half of Miss Piggy!!

Bottle Bear!

Guilty as charged!  And, yes GG...that IS my favorite red ball in the backround!

3 comments:

Megan // Honey We're Home said...

Oh your puppy is so cute! I think James has that same giraffe!! Man, how long has it been that you've been waiting for your desk??

emily said...

How cute! Love that all of the toys are pulled out!

Maillardville Manor said...

Very Very Cute! We call Max's elephant ELLIE_FONT too
that's too funny!
Have a great trip :)