Wednesday, February 9, 2011

My Third Baby Girl~

Ha! Ummmm...NO, not that kinda baby girl!!!  I am way too old for that.  This baby girl is my joy at the moment.  Always happy, never needs a diaper change, and is content to play with a rubber ball.  She got a haircut today, so I couldn't resist sharing a couple of pictures of her in all her cuteness!!

She is just a year and a half old and came by way of our oldest daughter (boyfriend gave her as a gift, then broke up with her, and SHE got stuck with the dog, a dog that SHE could not have in her apartment at the time).  Hubby and I decided to take her temporarily permanently, and are so glad we did.  She is actually our 1st grandchild. LOL  Not to confuse her in the beginning (because we thought we were only keeping her temporarily til said daughter moved into her other apartment), we were (meaning hubby and I) called GG and Grandpa!  Well, we still are GG and Grandpa a year and a half later!!!  Hubby even bought me a pillow at Orvis the 1st Christmas we had her that says "Let me get this straight, my grandchild is a dog?"

Meet Kylee, our Cairn terrier puppy~


Looking good in my V-Day bandana!

Gnawing on my favorite red ball.

Valentine Day treats for ME???


9 comments:

Lili said...

she is too cute!

Beautifully Seaside // Formerly Chic Coastal Living said...

She's looks like a sweetheart! <3

Anonymous said...

Aww... she is too cute! Looks like she found a forever home :)

Michaela said...

How sweet!!

emily said...

She is so cute! Our dog was friends with a Cairn terrier at the dog park. 2 terriers = double trouble! :)

Michelle @ Ten June said...

Awww! Precious! We need to have a doggy date sometime. Although Tucker & Maggie are probably 4 times the size of sweet little Kylee, ha!

Kristin @ My Uncommon Slice of Suburbia said...

Oh my, she is adorable!!!
Im so glad the kids are feeling better!
XO
Kristin

Rashon Carraway said...

Terriers ROCK!!

Mr. Goodwill Hunting

Unknown said...

She is so cute! My Roscoe was a Cairn-Maltese hybrid(fancy word for mutt). We loved her dearly just like you love your baby.