Tuesday, January 4, 2011

The 1st Charm Revealed...

A few days ago, I wrote a post entitled "A Year of Wishes", showing you all the awesome gift my eldest daughter gave to me for Christmas. Well, the 1st candle burned down enough for us to retrieve the 1st charm. The silver plaque on the front of the candle said balance. At first it appeared to be an anchor of some sorts, but that didn't make much sense. Upon further inspection once removed from the wax, it was a SCALE!!!



Okay, now THAT makes sense. The candle still has plenty of burn time left. We look forward to February's candle, LOVE...any guesses as to what we will find??? I know, that's an easy one!

2 comments:

Danielle Oakey Interiors said...

i love this idea and i want those!

Sixty-Fifth Avenue said...

Too cute! You just made me think to light some candles.

Have a great weekend!