Saturday, July 17, 2010

The End in Sight...

Okay...have to admit, wish I had that figure!  The hardwoods are finally complete.  We finished the last room upstairs today!  The painters are coming Monday, and then after that...I will be designing my youngest daughter's new room (big sister's old room).  The mini kitchen renovation is almost complete...just need to add the last details/accessories.  It has been a busy couple of months, but we are extremely happy with the way things are turning out.  I will be thrilled when I can finally share all the photos with all of you.  I will be taking a break tomorrow as it is my birthday! 

2 comments:

Brittany said...

Happy Birthday! Enjoy your day!!

Room Service ~ Decorating 101 said...

I know it feels good to finally exhale. Do not let me miss the pictures, I can't wait to see them.